In My Own Words
"What I want to say, when I want to say it"
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Welcome
Well, today is my first day on Blogger.. I am a woman of many words, however, I cant seem to formulate what to say. I guess that's because Im new.. Its like the first day of school in a new place with new people, you're just standing around, too afraid to speak to the person next to you.. Then later you ease up and realize that we're all just human beings... Lol, what the hell am I talking about, Im sure most of you have that thought in your head.. I suppose I would too.. Anyway, I'll just paste some old blogs from myspace on here just to fill things out until I get a hang of this Blogger... lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment